• Port Service Charges @ 22.97 Per Ton on Gross weight of the container
1. The above rates include rail freight only
2. Terminal handling and other charges would be levied separately at the respective terminals as per the Terminal Tariff.
3. The aforementioned weight slabs indicate Gross weight (Cargo +Tare Weight). Whenever actual tare weight is not provided, Standard Tare weight i.e. 2300KG/TEU & 4600KG/FEU will be considered.
4. In case of Hazardous Cargo, an additional surcharge of 10% of the rail freight will be charged.
5. The acceptance and movement over these streams will be as per adequate materialization of full train loads.DLI shall not be responsible for any indirect/consequential losses on account of transportation delays owing to reasons beyond DLI control.
6. Rate for “out of gauge” cargo is subject to the mutual agreements & negotiations b/w both parties.
7. Taxes as applicable will be charged extra and are subject to change without prior notice.
8. This tariff is effective from December 01st 2015 till further notification.